Sunday, November 29, 2015

Advent Day 1


Today is the first Sunday of Advent. The theme this week is hope. At His Kingdom Come you will find the first of our daily Advent devotions. If you are looking for Advent resources check out this post for a list  I put together for our church website.

My art journal page for today's HKC devotion:



"And it will be said in that day, “Behold, this is our God for whom we have waited that He might save us. This is the Lord for whom we have waited; Let us rejoice and be glad in His salvation.”
Isaiah 25:9

My Rolodex art journal card for Advent day 1:




30 Day Blogging Challenge day 15.

8 comments:

  1. I am always in awe of your artwork! Thank you so much for sharing. Now to let the word soak in and listen to God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your journal card for today! So bright and cheerful, and so full of meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your art journal page and your Rolodex advent card is wonderful. Orange and yellow are such hope filled colours.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    PS - Thank you for the wonderful devotional you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Teresa! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  4. The Rolodex is amazing! What a great idea! Love the stars! Your lettering here is the BEST! Awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Autumn! The stars were a scrap of music paper that I had punched stars out of for another project. I liked how the watercolor underneath showed through.

      Delete