Sunday, October 19, 2014

Introducing....

I am so excited to share this announcement with all of you! I am part of the launch of a new online community designed to bring our faith and creativity together. Introducing...


You can visit Diane Marra's website HERE where she explains what this community will look like. I have enjoyed getting to know the ladies involved in starting this community and I hope you will join us. More details will be coming in the weeks ahead. In yesterday's post I mentioned Pause, Ponder & Prepare, a free group with studies and art techniques based on Advent, that will begin on November 1st. The ladies who designed this Advent group, Diane Marra and Bernice Hopper, are a part of the His Kingdom Come community as well.

You can also visit the His Kingdom Come website to learn more.

5 comments:

  1. Count me in! It sounds awesome! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I've watched the video, but where do we sign up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy, you join the Ning site at www.his-kingdom-come.com

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing this exciting news! Looking forward to seeing all the creativity birthed by the group.
    Pamm

    ReplyDelete